Cebu Pacific Air, the Philippines largest budget airlines, has a new promo fare for 2014 and for this one, you can get the most affordable tickets for they are selling it at 0 Pesos. Yes, this promo is a Zero Fare seat sale, and the only thing that you need to pay are fees and taxes for the Base Fare is FREE!!!
This Cebu Pacific promo is ongoing and will end on August 27, 2013.
Travel period for tickets starts on June 1, 2014 and will end on December 11, 2014. If you are planning to take a trip for the months of July, August, September, October and November the same year, then better book your tickets now.
Cebu Pacific Air Promo 2014: ZERO FARE to All Destinations
To get you started, here is the complete Cebu Pacific Air destinations list:
Cebu Pacific Domestic Destinations in the Philippines
- Boracay (Caticlan)
- Cagayan de Oro
- Camiguin via Cebu only
- Cauayan, Isabela
- Cebu (Mactan International Airport)
- Clark International Airport , Pampanga
- Coron (Busuanga), Palawan
- Dipolog, Zamboanga del Norte
- Dumaguete, Negros Oriental
- General Santos
- Kalibo, Aklan
- Laoag, Ilocos Norte
- Lagazpi, Albay
- Manila (NAIA Terminal 3)
- Ozamiz, Misamis Occiental
- Puerto Prinsesa, Palawan
- Pagadian, Zamboanga del Sur
- Roxas City,Capiz
- San Jose, Mindoro
- Tacloban, Leyte
- Tagbilaran, Bohol
- Virac, Catanduanes
Cebu Pacific International Destinations
- Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei
- Siem Reap, Camboadia
- Beijing, Guangzhou ( Canton), Shanghai and Xiamen, China
- Hong Kong
- Bali and Jakarta, Indonesia
- Osaka, Japan
- Kota Kinabalu and Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Busan and Incheon in South Korea
- Taipei, Taiwan
- Phuketh and Bangkok, Thailand
- Dubai, United Arab Emerates ( first long hauled flight of Cebu Pacific)
- Hanoi and Ho Chi Mihn, Vietnam
The BASE FARE for this promo is Free, thus the “ZERO FARE” name. However, passengers still need to pay all the fees and charges in full in order to travel. These fees include:
- 12% VAT
- Cebu Pacific Web Admin Fee: 120 pesos per ticket or 240 for round trip ticket
- Domestic Fuel Surcharge: raging from 200 to 450 Pesos
- International Fuel Surcharge: ranging 440 to 4,840 Peso
- Terminal Fee: 200 pesos for Manila and Cebu
- Philippines Travel Tax of 1,620 pesos and other Country Specific tax for those going abroad
Tickets are available in all Cebu Pacific ticketing channels.
If you have a credit or atm card, better book your tickets at their website at www.cebupacificair.com
You can also visit any of the Cebu Pacific Air ticketing office or call their hotline numbers at (02) 70-20-888 in Metro Manila or (032) 230-8888 in Cebu.
Like us on Facebook at Philippines Promo Fare for more updates on the latest promos and Piso Fare alerts coming from Cebu Pacific, Philippine Airlines, PAL Express, Zestair, Air Asia, Tiger Air and others.
Please LIKE and SHARE!!!
To get alerts when there is a new deal, FOLLOW Philipines Promo Fare on Facebook!
Stay in the loop! Like and Follow NOW!